Sunday, November 14, 2010

this is not a time-suck

1. I am grateful that when Gulliver turned off the power on the computer power strip last night, turning off the computer just as I was finishing my gratitude email, that gmail actually saved my writing at the last second and when I got on the computer today my list from the last two days was still there.

2. I am grateful that Gulliver is a very snugly boy who loves to sit in laps, give hugs, hold hands, and in all ways be physically connected to those he loves (especially when he has been recently bathed and smells delicious). I do also appreciate the time he prefers to play independently and run around on his own, but I love, love, love that in the end he always comes back for comfort.

3. I am grateful for lessons at church that touch on a subject/quality/area where I know I could be better and that actually motivate me to make changes in my life.

No comments: