Tuesday, November 09, 2010

if wishes were fishes

1. I am grateful for good friends. I really feel like I have at least one life-long friend from each stage of my life and it is comforting to know that women, living all over the country, care about me and support me and pray for good things for me and my family. I also have, right now, what is certainly the largest group of "bosom friends" that I could ever hope to have living all in one place. I love the times we are able to get together and laugh and tell stories and unwind from the routine of our daily lives. I know I am richly blessed.

2. I am grateful that I am finally really noticeably pregnant and am able to wear maternity shirts without feeling like I just put on a tent. It's about time.

3. I am grateful that Gulliver is a social child and loves to interact with other children. When we go to the park by ourselves and he tries to makes friends with the strangers, well, sometimes I think he is so persistent that he creeps other kids out. But when we meet our friends at the park I really enjoy watching him laugh and play with his little friends.

No comments: