Wednesday, November 24, 2010

an early turkey day

1. I am grateful that family was able to gather for a yummy, fun, laid-back Thanksgiving dinner tonight, leaving all day tomorrow and Friday and Saturday for relaxing.

2. I am grateful for modern medicine and the ability my doctor has to "look" inside my body and tell me that the baby is still doing just fine.

3. I am grateful that Russell (and Charity) and Heidi made sacrifices to their schedules (and finances) and traveled long distances to be with us in Kansas for Thanksgiving this year. I am also grateful that Joe and my parents live nearby and we were able to find a time we could all be together and so we had an almost complete family gathering. I had a wonderful time visiting with them and laughing and telling stories.

No comments: