Wednesday, November 11, 2009

with a classic cherry almond scent

1. We took three of the children (in two strollers) and walked the mile over to the post office to mail a few letters. Sadly, the post office was closed (hello, veterans!) and so the letters didn't get mailed, but I am grateful that we got out of the house for awhile and enjoyed the cool morning air.

2. I am grateful for ponytail holders. I thought I used them a lot before, but then my baby grew into a professional hair puller and now they are practically a necessity.

3. I am grateful for lotion to ease my dry, irritated winter skin.

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
--Denis Waitley

No comments: