Sunday, November 22, 2009

valentine candy or boxing gloves

1. I am grateful that my cough seems to finally be going away AND that Gulliver finally seems healthy and happy again.

2. I am grateful for childhood movies that have great quotable lines that come to me at the most random times. For example, while typing that last gratitude I thought, "To have your alligators thaw out and your daughter forgive you all in the same bright morning--that's fortuosity." And it made me smile.

3. I am grateful that my parents are letting us borrow their second Christmas tree to set up in our living room this year.

"To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven." -Johannes A. Gaertner

2 comments:

Karla said...

I didn't realize they had two trees.

Karla said...

I love that movie!