Thursday, November 12, 2009

dust go to sleep

1. I am grateful for bonus naps.


2. I am grateful for eternal families. I would be sad if the only time I was going to know and interact with my family members was our time on this earth.

3. I am grateful that finally, after being here for three days, I was able to do something helpful for my sister. Good thing, too, because I was almost out of time and would have felt very guilty leaving here without being useful in some way.

"Gratitude is of the very essence of worship. … When you walk with
gratitude, you do not walk with arrogance and conceit and egotism, you walk with a spirit of thanksgiving that is becoming to you and will bless your lives"
--President Gordon B. Hinckley

1 comment:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Service is the best!
Wow, thanks for sharing this quote.