Thursday, November 19, 2009

she looks just like karla

1. I am grateful for my mother. Today is her birthday and I wasn't there to celebrate with her, but when I talked to her on the phone she said she had a good day. I love that my mom and I are friends and have so many common interests. Happy Birthday, Mom!

2. I am grateful for extended family and reasons to see them.

3. I am grateful that even thought I came to my cousin's wedding unannounced (I decided only two days ago to come) that everyone welcomed me with open arms and seems genuinely happy to see me.

“If you never learned the lesson of thankfulness, begin now. Sum up your mercies; see what provision God has made for your happiness, what opportunities for your usefulness, and what advantages for your success.”-Ida S. Taylor

1 comment:

Karla said...

I'm looking forward to hearing how the visit to Texas went.