Saturday, November 04, 2006

these s’mores are disgusting

1. I am grateful for times when you have good friends with you at slow restaurants because it makes the long wait to be seated and served pass quickly. It's amazing how fast two hours flies by when you are having good conversation.

2. I am grateful for a husband who gave me everything I wanted for my birthday. And then some.

3. I am grateful that Sarah introduced me to a completely divine peppermint/chocolate cake. Yum. And Chloe, on the same bright night, brought Swiss Chocolate (chip?) ice cream into my life. Thirty is turning out to be a good year.

"For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude."
--Clarence E. Hodges

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
--Brian Tracy

No comments: