Thursday, November 09, 2006

on reminiscing

1. I am grateful for my Amiga Tags who came to stay with us last night. I love catching up with friends who live out of state, especially when the catching up involves laughing and laughing and laughing. We stayed up entirely too late for both of us (who have busy days) but it was SO worth it.
2. I am grateful for evening football games. I love the cold, the bright lights, the late night, and everything else that screams "fall" about evening sports.

3. I am grateful for brownies for breakfast. Yum.


“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.”--Buddha


No comments: