Thursday, November 02, 2006

swiftly flow the days

1. I am grateful that I finally decided to move the sunrise alarm clock over to my side of the bed. I don't know why I waited so long to do this. Truly, it "gently wakes you to a simulated sunrise rather than jarring you awake with a loud noise.... and can help you start the day in a better mood and feeling more refreshed."

2. I am grateful for having two lanes of traffic to campus open instead of just one. I think it cut our "commute" time in half.

3. I am grateful for mornings when I come to work and there are not any messages on my office phone.


"You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you."
--Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments: