Tuesday, January 15, 2008

reality tv at it's finest

I have many weaknesses, and The Amazing Race is one of them. This, hands down, was my favorite moment from the current season (which, to be honest, has kind of stunk just as much as the last three season. Huh. Pattern?). I am totally rooting for TK and Rachel, and knew I had made the right choice when they caught up to the other teams in the customs line in Taiwan. Side note: I have gone through that customs station in Taipei and I can relate to how long that line is. Also, was this the first customs line the race has shown? Back to the story. Rachel does a high kick. TK makes that funny face. I laughed and laughed and rewound and watched and laughed. Loved it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who watches this old show. No matter how similar the challenges get, or if they go back to the same countries- I still am a sucker for it. I loved that they went to Taiwan. I kept telling James all the things that had happened to me in the places they were.