Friday, May 02, 2008

the answers to all my questions

So, you give up yet? I thought so.

Hotel rooms:
Left to right--Hyatt, Hilton, Holiday Inn
Most comfortable--Holiday Inn, then Hyatt. Not comfortable at all? Hilton

Movie quotes:
You can see all the answers filled in below. The ones in green were guessed correctly. The ones in red were not guessed at all. Either I like lame-o movies or you guys need to get out and see some of these because they are awesome. It could really go either way.

Questions you were too shy to ask:
Yes, I wear sunglasses all day at work to do what I can do prevent the migraines from coming.
No, I'm not pregnant.
Yes, the doctor did tell me that the best solution for my twice-weekly migraines was to get pregnant right away.
No, I didn't hit her and request an easier-to-control option.

Yes, I know how to eat with chopsticks.

Yes, I have worn my hair in either pigtails or a ponytail every day this week.
No, I don't feel bad about it.
Yes, I did consider that if I left my hair down that it might take some of the focus away from my boil.
Shut up.

No, we didn't die in the big thunderstorms that rolled through the Kansas City area last night.
Yes, my car did sustain some hail damage.

Yes, I did get my wedding ring back from being cleaned and spruced up today.
Yes, the employee did call it "interesting" although she clarified that it was in a good way.
Yes, I do agree that it is the best piece of jewelry that I own and that by choosing it I was admitting that Somebody has better taste than I do and that he should pick out all my jewelry.
No, I don't mind that at all.

Yes, I did get another migraine while typing this, which is the second one today.
Yes, you should feel just a little bit bad for me.
No, I don't need anything, but thank you. Oh, wait, if you know of any non-medical/home-remedy/voodoo/herb remedies that I should try, please pass them along.

No comments: