Thursday, March 08, 2007

jet lag

According to Wikipedia (which you can reference online, but NOT in high school research papers) the symptoms of jet lag may include:

Dehydration and loss of appetite
Headaches
Fatigue
Disorientation and/or grogginess
Nausea and/or upset stomach
Insomnia and/or highly irregular sleep patterns
Irritability, Irrationality

This is a case of me, me, and me again. I have had all those things the last three days. I never knew coming home could be so painful.

In a related note, I'm going to be posting pictures and recaps of the last three weeks here on the blog. I'll be post-dating them, a move which Janssen loves, so that they will be shown on the day they occurred. It's taken three days to go through all the pictures (because I could only look at them during the moments when I wasn't disoriented, irritable, fatigued, and nauseated) and I've finally sorted them by date. So, start back on February 17 for trip highlights.

No comments: