Friday, November 09, 2007

fester, fester, fester. rot, rot, rot.

1. I am grateful that when I mentioned that I had forgotten to pack my blow dryer, curling iron, and hair brush, Somebody drove all the way back home just to get them for me. (And I'm sure he'll want you to know that I don't just "mention" things, that it's more like I whine and complain and moan. Whatever.)

2. I am grateful that my meetings ended early today so that I could have a few hours at home before our evening plans.

3. I am grateful for modern medicine, and for the hope that someone can tell me why some things hurt and how to make the hurting stop.

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." -- Buddha

1 comment:

chloe said...

Such a great movie!