Friday, November 02, 2007

a billion stars for my witness

1. I am grateful that my commute, while 40 minutes long, is down a winding, country highway, and that the scenery is green and beautiful.
2. I am grateful for ice water. It is new to me to work in an office where everyone except me drinks coffee (gallons of coffee), and then lots of soda, and then, at work socials, alcohol, and sometimes it is really lonely to sit in the lame section where they place me. And yet, I LOVE ice water, and am happy to drink it all the time.
3. I am grateful for fruity Halloween candy.

"You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you."--Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments: