Wednesday, May 10, 2006

function or fashion?

I have been a part of BYU Women's Conference for several years now, but this year I witnessed what I consider the height of Women's Conference fashion. Exhibit A: "You can make me come, but you can't make me dress up." Man, I love this lady. Note the knee-high soccer socks, comfy walking shoes (I can't blame her for those), the oversized cardigan, and the (I know it's hard to see in this photo) hat/visor worn indoors. Function has never been a greater motivator.

Exhibit B: "I will stand out if it kills you." We are looking at the lady in purple, folks, not the young lady in the green shirt. But you knew that, right? Large purple hat, anyone? Matching bedazzled shirt, scarf, and leggings? Check, check, and check.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Seriously Jen, you're killing me!!!