Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the best way to spread christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear

1. I am grateful that even though I am a thousand miles away, I can still tune in and listen to the BYU devotional. I never thought I would miss those, but now I kind of do.

2. I am grateful for my sister-in-law, Miriam, who is celebrating her birthday today. Happy Birthday, Miriam!

3. I am grateful for the Pilot G-2 05. I could write checks all day with that pen.

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." --Melody Beattie

No comments: